12-11-2011, 08:26 AM   #13
pillpusher84
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 550xi M-Sport Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausfahrt View Post
Thanks, however I have ANDROID not iOS 4/5. (FYI for any State-side users trying to create a UK iTunes account ... the "NO Credit Card" option has been removed, so you can not create a UK account without a valid address & credit card from the UK!!! ... I simply created an iTunes Italia account and selected "Nessuno" ... and was able to setup an Italian iTunes account WITHOUT a valid Italian Address & Credit Card.)

Either way, I really don't want this on my iPad, I want on my HTC Thunderbolt (Android 2.1) or my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Android 3.1). I did read on AutoBlog in October that this was going to be released for ANDROID Platform, however it is NOT in the Android Market, and I can not find an APK file on the web to push to the device to install the app.

Can anyone with ANDROID confirm where you downloaded the app from ... and even better, if you can copy the APK file off of your device, and post here that way everyone could download and install from 5post, as it has been a b**** to find the app online for android platform.

Last edited by pillpusher84; 12-11-2011 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: iTunes Issue Resolved
Appreciate 0