View Single Post
      02-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
United Kingdom

Drives: F15 3.0d MSport / F23

Garage List
2010 f07 SE GT  [0.00]
Originally Posted by rowat View Post
First post here, been lurking a long time. Just finished getting the remote coding done for my retrofit. There were really 2 things that I've been longing for on my GT, and that was the new 6NR functionality and a rear camera. I had actually been contemplating trading it in on a newer one just to get the 6NR stuff. The kits from BimmerTech went in smoothly (combox is actually pretty simple... the camera is much more involved disassembly/install). Loving the Pandora integration. The connected drive app is cool, but I don't know how much I'll really use the Facebook/Twitter integration, but it's fun to play with. I want to give a big thanks to Patryk from BimmerTech for all the support, this retrofit has made me even happier with my GT than I was before and I already LOVED this car!
Can you isolate the cost of the combox retrofit and coding for combox and did you do the install yourself?
2014 F15 3.0d MSport, Carbon Black with Ivory White/ Black interior. 2015 f23 2 series convertible in Glacier Silver / Black. 2010 F07 5GT SE Sapphire Black with Ivory White/black interior & fineline unlacquerd trim: Dynamic, Visability and Prof Media Packs. DAB radio, Elec front seats with driver memory, Rear seat heating, Auto tailgate,, Sun Protection Glass. ISTA/P Road maps prem 2011