Please note the following changes applying to all MY13 July production models:
- The “snowflake” button for air conditioning will be changed to “A/C”
- The “CD” button on the iDrive controller will be changed to “Media”
- xDrive badge will be re-located from the front fender to the left side of the rear trunk lid for all Sedans, Coupes, and Convertibles.
Navigation system updates (609)
Starting as of July 2012 production, the next generation Navigation Professional system
(609) will be available on the 5 Series Sedan, 5 Series Gran Turismo, 7 Series Sedan and ActiveHybrid 3. This new system offers faster processing and an enhanced design over the current system and incorporates several great new features:
• Streamlined radio/media menu structure
• Improved navigation submenu structure
• Advanced Real-Time Traffic Information
• Weather information in navigation map
• POI enrichment*
• GoogleTM autocomplete*
* requires BMW Assist Convenience Plan.