View Single Post
      08-31-2012, 11:37 PM   #75
AC_S5
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 F10 523i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindros2 View Post
Probably one of the most retarded and mindless opening statements I've ever read.

"I seriously don't find a need to own a gun living in the ghetto"

"I seriously don't find a need for a college degree"

"I seriously don't find a need to wear warm clothing in freezing temperatures"

It's 2012 - the arguments against quattro and other AWD systems have mostly been neutralized.

I own a 535i (RWD) - but opening with your comment is asinine.
You need serious help man. Honestly I wanted to pretend I didn't see this post but when you quote my name I gotta reply. Are you too bored or you just want some unrest in the forum? If so you can start a new thread instead of hijacking this one or next time try taking my name out of the quote so I can really pretend I didn't see it.

What you are saying is that every car should be equipped with AWD but x drive is only available is selected countries and it's still an option in the North.

So you own some cars with AWD, then good for you, it doesn't necessarily mean that AWD is a must, try driving cars without it, it's just as fun.

I have never been to the ghetto but I don't think everyone there have a gun or feel the need to own one and most of the research and study say having the gun is what gets you kill in the first place. Also, most of the family or school shooting in America you see occurs because of firearms in their own homes. Maybe you sir, can tell us about the experience in the ghetto.

As for the college degree, we can think of a few people who make it big and are college drop outs ie. Mark Zuckerberg so do we really need a college degree, not necessary.

Your last statement is like saying that we don't need water to survive. You are comparing the necessity of life with owning a car? Seriously we don't need a car to survive never mind AWD or not.

Arguments for AWD or not should be neutralize, just as with all the articles on any car mags we see, it's for the reader to decide what is good for them. Some feel they need AWD, some feel they don't, end of story.

I really don't know what college have taught you but you are definitely right, there's no need for a college degree as I don't see any improvements to your good self or our society when someone can make a comment like this on a forum. It certainly doesn't cure childishness or help raise the intellect of an individual.

Real asinine is how you put it.

I don't like getting personal but when you come at me like this I just gotta get the facts straight.
2005 E60 523i, 1999 E39 523i, 1998 E46 323i

Last edited by AC_S5; 09-02-2012 at 08:29 PM..
Appreciate 0