View Single Post
      11-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #31
northernmonkey
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F11 530d MSpt

MikeGr, Another "in his 30's" F11 owner here. Had two e60s but last car before F11 was also E92.

First congratulations on fatherhood!!!

We are also a one kid house (at moment...) he's 2.5yo now.

Don't kid yourself you WILL need the space in the boot of the F11, especially if the relatives live anything other than very close by.

I occasionally fall into the trap of thinking "should have got the F10..." then we go visit someone or go somewhere with buggy, toys, bags and do shopping and I suddenly remember why I bought the F11

You are in denial it's ok to be a man in his 30's driving an "estate" theres plenty of us on here join the group! So what if you work mates call it a hearse....not that that happens to me you understand (the gits).

Lets face it the F11 M-sport touring on 19's is still a very nice car by any standard and trust me even if you drive like an old woman (like me) there's still the odd time it's fun to race the young vauxhall corsa kids at the lights who thinks they can teach grandad in his estate car a lesson. Nothing they hate more than being left for dust by a car like that with a baby waving at them out of the side window

Options I went for on my 530d:
- professional media
- panoramic roof (excellent on F11)
- memory seats
- BMW business audio upgrade
- sport auto
- 19" wheels
- dab
- m-sport package
- folding/dimming mirrors
Appreciate 0