Originally Posted by sgt_gman2005
I humbly wanted to share pictures of my 2012 528i mods. Bought a used OEM M-Sport front bumper from one of the member here who lost his F10 during Hurricane Sandy. The gentleman hooked me up with a complete set and fair price. The rear M-Sport bumper was bought from ebay, perfect fit and no issues in installation. I will post more pictures as soon as I install the front lip, rear spoiler, rear M5 quad diffuser and exhaust next week. I also included picture of my daily driver VROD.
1. Eibach Pro-kit
2. Rohana RC10
3. OEM front M-Sport bumper
4. ebay-special rear M-Sport bumper
5. OEM M5 rear diffuser (titanium silver color matched)
6. OEM M performance trunk spoiler (gloss black)
7. OEM M Performance kidney grille (gloss black)
8. JBspeed fender light trim (gloss black)
9. front and rear reflectors (titanium silver color match)
10. Hamann Style front lip (gloss black) - paint shop
11. Custom cat-back quad exhaust
You definitely have one very fine 528 there my friend...but what sadness me is seeing your Harley since I just sold mine!