Well after 4250km now, there were no more problems. As they assured me, everything is perfect now and it drives incredibly.
I really love
- the leather dashboard detail,
- MFD with adaptive drive and HUD
- New navi pro
- lane change warning
- voice control
- cruise control stop & go AND controls back on the steering wheel
I love less that
- the cruise control back on the steering wheel has moved the volume buttons to the right of the steering wheel, I can't get used to it...
- the top panels in the doors are not also covered with leather in the leather dashboard option (for a car in this price segment)
- the HUD doesn't show the driving mode, the gear you are in or the RPM's (i think it does in the M5, no?)
Can't wait to mount the 373M's when the weather gets better ...