View Single Post
      05-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #17
Skumar
Registered

Drives: 5 series

Thoughts please

Hi Guys
I am very new to the BMW worls so apologies if i have entered an incorrect thread. I'm looking at the 5 sreies as i need space due to new family and therfor could do with all the boot space etc.
I have seen the following spec on Auto Trader, Please could i have your feedback in regards to if this is a good deal for what you get and mainly common problems with such a car. I have added a link and also the decription of the car below.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi.../200?logcode=p

NEW SHAPE BMW 520d DYNAMIC SE saloon. 2010 (60) 8 speed auto. Showroom condition. Full BMW service history (LAST SERVICED 3/13) and includes 6 month's BMW warranty. 1 non-smoking owner. Sophistico grey metallic with oyster/black full leather interior. Over 5000 of options fitted incl: Professional navigation/media pack, DVD, sports seats/steering wheel, upgraded 19" alloys, Xenon headlights/washers, ambient lighting, grey windscreen shade band. Looks and drives like new, genuine reason for sale. (BMW individual LED rear lights available at additional cost) PRICE REDUCED due to timewasters!. 17,495