08-13-2013, 12:31 AM   #84
Hoa
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-A View Post
Actually I'm talking about the lower bumper intakes (where the fog lights are housed), is that what you're also referring to? On the pre-LCI's, the fog lights are all the way on the outer edges of the intakes, allowing for the vented holes next to them to feed air to extra radiators (the pre-LCI M Sports exclusively get those extra radiators for extra cooling). With the LCI, the fog lights are now in the middle of the lower bumper side intakes, which blocks air to where the pre-LCI extra radiators are, so I'm wondering if there are still those extra radiators behind the lower side bumper intakes and if so, is air still able to get freely to them even with the fog lights smack dab in middle?

If you or anyone can inspect and/or take close up pictures of both the right and left lower bumper air intakes (where the fog lights are housed) to see if there are those radiators behind them, that would be awesome!
yes, that is what i meant. i just don't have one up close. the driver's side is blocked. the passenger side you can see the radiator behind the fog light. the driver's side is just a dummy vent. it is blocked off at the back. i will get pictures for you on both sides. both pre lci and lci for comparison
Appreciate 0