View Single Post
      09-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #58
ClassM
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i msport/M5 E60/M3 E9x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
From my perspective, I went balls to the wall, because I was called a troll -plain and simple. If either HighConcept or I explained to the each other in clear English when we thought we were being offended, there would have been no escalation. I made a comment, he made a comment, then at different points we perceived each other were attacking inappropriately and took offense.

Anyway, it all was a misunderstanding. Maybe you can understand how someone could misunderstand someone posting "A lot of us result in the same range as he does with stock possibly best at 12.4-12.7 contingent on weather and reflex" and thought he was talking about a stock 550xi and not 550xi that is stock except for BMS. I didn't perceive "same range as he does" meant "the same range of BMS psi as he does" rather than "the same range of skill and/or performance as he does." Again, it was my misunderstanding. Nothing to do with Dinan or BMS.

Finally, I think there is one more little misunderstanding between all of us, (other than BB and Alextremo, since they actually know) neither of my Bimmers have Dinan installed. True, I have owned a Dinan car in the past, but I have also owned other tunes too.
Liar, you was already going balls to the walls before the troll comment with your "12.4 stock? I'm impressed!! Not to take any credit away from BB, but 12.1 doesn't look all that fast anymore." and "then I guess BMS gotta blow a hole in their engine! blah blah". Thats no insult intended and sarcasm? Here's even more proof: "I thought you were being confrontational with an outrageous performance claim"

Sure looks like sarcasm and childish to me. If you were polite you wouldve asked "do you mean stock car like completely stock without tunes?" instead of being an ass and you know this. It seems more like YOU were trying to take the highroad after realizing highconcept brushed you off and wasnt having it.

He has every right to feel you were rude, most people here think you ARE lol. That's why he simulate the way you talk to others, because it feels as though you are calling US trolls lol. And he's right, you do always try to get in the last word even after he made peace with you.

You know its bad when Badblackxi had to explain it himself to clear up for you lol. I think you were already frustrated with the OP and BB then HC came along wrong time for him. Bro, you just gotta relax man. You are too on defense with things. Alright lets end this BS then and get along dude.

Last edited by ClassM; 09-19-2013 at 05:49 PM..
Appreciate 0