dmetuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Frozen Grey M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINAN_GT View Post
That was me! Haha.

Luckily, the car got fixed and you don't just feel an increase, you see the speedometer moving a lot quicker than before .

DINAN is definitely not giving the full 520+hp they claim, but it is definitely a significant improvement over stock, however I agree with @middly that BMS is the better tune overall (price, performance, etc.).

Guys, we are all mature BMW owners here, not 1st graders. Please, no arguing over what tune is better. People have opinions, let them be. @dunderhi is not a bad guy, he just has a soft spot for DINAN, I believe he was one of the first to get the tune.

I personally know @badblack550xi in person, and he is not as bad as he is on the forums LOL (just kidding). Seriously though, he will not however back down on a 1/4 mile challenge, and will always believe BMS is superior, however I want to see what his car runs on just stock BMS tune, not juiced up for 4+ psi.

Btw, does anyone know if you can stack the BMS tune on top of the DINAN. IF so, @badblack550xi if you don't mind, I want to try the BMS on my car (if we have the same harness).
DINAN GT, I like your signature....Faster than you think.

Dinan's signature should be.....Not as fast as you think......
Appreciate 0