gspannu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 535, F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoCortex View Post
A quick update,

I just drove my car on some very dark roads and a highway with other drivers to mimic the promo video that we all been drooling over lately. The Adaptive LED's doesn't work in my car. The high beam assistant works fine but there none of the other features :S

I have checked this option within the i-drive menu too(sorry about the crappy photo):

And by the way I'm located in Denmark and the car is a direct import from a German dealer so everything should work unless the features aren't allowed within Germany?.... I hope someone can help.
You are mixing 2 concepts. The screenshot (picture you have posted) is not connected to Adaptive LED option. This option arranges the throw of the light from Left Hand Drive to Right Hand Drive or vice versa. This options adjusts the light beam to the appropriate height/ throw as would be required if you drove in the UK instead of Europe. In previous cars, one had to access the adjuster switch under the wheel arch or on the light module (induce bonnet). This screen now allows you to do this by just selecting the option.

This will not change the behaviour of light splitting or high beam (if anything, it will actually disable the feature). You need to keep this check-box unticked.