View Single Post
      11-19-2013, 12:47 AM   #15
calbear550
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5, 2020 X4MC (retired)

I had some M310's on my e60. The were heavier than my OEM 124's, granted they were 20" vs 18". They did weigh a lot though. I think 29-30 lbs depending on front/rear. Kindof heavy, but inline with a cast wheel. I have TSW Nurburgrings on my MB, similar spoke style but no concavity. They are "rotary forged" and weigh a surprising 21lb per wheel. 20s weigh less than my OEM 18's. They're technically still cast wheels, but surprisingly light. Where the AG's didn't impress me was their strength. I had multiple bends, and they were all pretty bad. Maybe 5 total on 3 wheels. One so bad it deflated the tire and I needed to be put on my spare. While I try to avoid potholes, in LA some times it's inevitable and avoidable. The TSW's held up very strong. I could hear it hit the pothole, that loud thunk that makes your heart sink, but no bends and no cracks. I think the lip might of gotten slightly scored/rashed but no bends. Very surprised a couple times when I was sure it would have bent like my AG's. All my experiences, hopefully it helps....
Appreciate 0