Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M Sport 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaralt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezmaass View Post
Congrats on the baby. I'm at month 7 on our first. Oddly enough my 5 has more room in the trunk than the wife's Audi baby hauler SUV. You get real efficient at carrying only what's absolutely necessary. We also made sure the parents all had pack and plays, bottles, diapers, etc - it's more convenient to stock them up rather than haul all this crap around!

Anyway, best of luck with the baby as well as the lease sale. Have you considered returning it? Not sure what BMW would charge on an early lease return.
the bmw has a big trunk, but a horrible backseat (especially in conjunction with the comfort seats). my almost 3 yr old will not fit behind me or my wife (i'm 6'2 she's 5'8). we have to put her in the middle, which is safest, but a big pain in the ass to put in and take out. my wife's minivan is amazing at baby hauling those automatically sliding doors are a god send :P
Spot on assessment. These seats are so wide it's insane. Co- worker has a new Accord and he is 6'. I had to sit behind him in his normal position and I had tons of room ( I am 6'3) My 10 year old sits Indian style behind me and my 4 year old on the passenger side is cramped unless the seat is forward.

Weird design
Appreciate 0