View Single Post
      03-24-2015, 07:46 PM   #3
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 528xdrive

UPDATE: Okay so things have gotten worse. Still getting increased battery discharge message upon every startup after not turning the car on for a few hours. Took the car back to installer who installed a cut off switch because according to him this car has no ignition. The cutoff switch he put under the dash had to manually be shut off everytime I exited the car, which I didn't like. Took it to another installer who was able to eliminate the cut off switch and "find" the ignition so it seems as if everything shuts off. However I still am getting the battery message, along with check engine light, and passenger restraint malfunction message!! I am going insane here I don't know what else to do. Also noticed my headlights won't automatically turn on anymore when in auto and I have to manually switch it off. Don't think my car shuts off at red lights neither. I think this has to do with some type of voltage issue. Please anyone have any insight as to what it can be or what I can do? I'm stuck here I can't bring it to BMW neither as it would void warranty
Appreciate 0