Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTATX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw doubles
Some more good updates:

It continues to perform. I want to say it feels like the car shed a 3-400 hundred pounds and gained 15-20whp. Even though that can't be, thats how big of a difference the throttle response has made. If you don't have the sport+ mode / DHP on your 5er, this is a must. Would definitely like to hear from someone who has sport+ mode and SB combination.

Gonna record 0-60 times in all modes. See if it's a recordable difference.
Man probably on of the best mods I have done to the car. I can't believe how low gear acceleration has improved like 10 times all lag gone. Will have to go to map 5 instead of my high psi custom map 6. Just can't believe the response.
I know I'm blown away too. How is this not promoted more by other enthusiast on this site? Awesome that you're digging it, I'm still enjoying mine too. It's an absolute must. Any car moving forward is getting a SB regardless of tune.

Side note: it felt like it got better on day 2. Like the car adjusted to the new style of driving.
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 0