02-14-2016, 08:06 AM   #5
remmib
General
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIUMPHT View Post
remmib thanks for the response...I have seen atleast 3 threads with those wheels...But when I speak to "BMW" they say those do not show up when they put my car info in as far as fitment but others I've inquired about do ..even when I spoke to mod bargain they said an ET 25-30 is recommended for that width.. I spoke to another wheel company they said no more than 8.5 width ,they didn't even entertain the 9 inch width... I also notice on the calculator with those specs its -15mm from the struts...so I'm losing 15mm of clearance...

I'm really not trying to be a PIA but I want to be 100% sure as I will not be putting these wheels on until May/June but am planning to buy them now as I can get them from the dealer for a lot cheaper than original price....

I'm very specific when it comes to fitment because my car is my daily driver and I would like it to drive normal with the exception that I know going bigger and wider will change the drive a bit.. But I mean as far as rubbing...with passengers with out..fully locking wheels left or right etc...

I've owned wheels in the past that have shook when driving ,actually broke the studs and fell off while driving so that explains a bit why I'm very very very picky when purchasing wheels.. I do not want to go the aftermarket route because I do not like switching wheels every time the seasons change , storing wheels etc..

No one is saying they won't fit in the rear but the front might be the issue ...since I have XDrive...

Thanks again for the response
It's probably because the 345M wheels are for the M5 that BMW says they doesn't show for your 535i.

Since you mention 15mm less clearance to the front strut, I assume you've got some 18" OEM wheels (8" wide and ET30). But if you compare with OEM 19" wheels (8.5" wide and ET33), the clearance will only be 5mm less.

What tire size are you planning on? Unless you're going with some huge tires, you won't rub front or rear. I've got 20x9 ET26 with 255/35/20 tires in the front, and I also tried those in the rear with about 5mm clearance.

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3DDesign Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 0