Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret_Asian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw doubles View Post
The goal is to remain reliable keeping AFR in a safe ratio. MP has been able to make more power on less psi, but that's not to say that more psi isn't going to happen. We're cable of 20psi. Of course as new versions of both stage 1 and 2 become available everyone will have access to the new version immediately and those with the m-boot will be flashed remotely. FYI remote flashing only takes a few minutes, I did one yesterday.

You have a gfb dv on your car, did that make any difference? Did you put it in because of boost control issue?
I put it in when trying to chase down the problems of my past tune from a company I won't mention. The GFB dv+ is not needed unless you're going somewhere over 200bhp. The stock plunger turns out to be pretty sturdy even on the aggressive tuning I'm doing now. What's more is I put in the GFB spring and it threw a shadow code. The problem with that is the DME will reduce torque because of that code and it makes it impossible to tune for more power. We've deleted the "BOV" sensor check, buts that's not a great practice. In other words keep your stock DV unless your trying to make 450+ whp. Ask obriennathaniel he's pushing over 500whp!
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 0