View Single Post
      07-06-2016, 10:03 PM   #1
Daniel23
Rep
Drives: 2013 CB BMW 550i M sport

Question Best Tune for N63 Engine!

Hello everyone, I have a 2013 550i and are looking into getting a tune to make this beautiful sleeper into an even greater beast on the inside! The problem is that there being a wide variety tunes, I don't know which one to choose!! I see so many being mentioned on this forum such as Shifttech, Dinan, BMS, active autoworker, Mission Performance, Racechip, etc. but I don't know which is worth it. My primary concern is reliability. I realize that their is a risk with practically any tune due to the fact that the engine may not be capable of handling extra power but what are your experiences with tunes. Which tune is likely to be reliable and keep my car running healthy for a long time and not beat the engine past its limits. After reliability, I am looking for the one that will give me the most performance!!! I realize that their may have to be compromise between how much performance a tune will give me and how reliable it will be but what are your recommendations. In other words which is the best tune out there! Thanks for your responses!

Last edited by Daniel23; 07-06-2016 at 11:08 PM..
Appreciate 0