View Single Post
      07-18-2016, 04:59 PM   #33
mikekilpatrick
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW F10 550 Xdrive Msport

Got the Brakes back from paint FINALLY this past weekend. Everything has two coats of paint and 2-3 coats of Soft Clear Coat (same stuff put on bumpers). So nothing should chip now. Rear brakes were sanded smooth to match the Front Brakes in appearance. Rotors are sprayed and just enough metal sanded off so once the brakes start being applied, no rust ring will occur on these. ///M painted in OEM colors.

Dust shield for front painted in Black, again 2 coats paint and 2 coats clear with the soft rock absorbing clear. I only posted one set of brakes, but they all match and all the rotors match obviously.

Brake adapters are painted in Black too. So all of this should look sweet when looking between spokes of rims. Shooting for the next month or so to install. I need to dedicate a whole weekend for this and still need to order either OEM brake lines or after market stainless steel. Have not decided on that yet. Just need to sell the extra set of Calipers that I have for the front now. Only have 300 miles on them from a 2015 model.
Attached Images

Last edited by mikekilpatrick; 07-18-2016 at 05:07 PM..
Appreciate 1