07-30-2016, 12:00 PM   #25
BoogieMan2
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 550i 2016 M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdock1012 View Post
I guess boogieman fails to mention where he will be going out of the country for x amount of time. This was when I contacted him and notified him to just cancel the order and refund me the money because he still didnt get a hold of the other seller and still have to take of his aftermarket, put on the other he bought then ship mine all before he left the country. I wasnt comfortable with the time crunch and decided to cancel. I'm not concerned whether or not he's a nice guy. The PRINCIPLE of the matter is i requested a refund and he could not do so because he spent the money and now had resorted to scrambling around for a second buyer , that failed so his only ethical option would to still ship item (which i have denied and do not want )
The other seller had nothing to do with you at that point I had already mentioned I was going to go through exhaust shop and have a set up fabricated which is done at this point hence why you got a picture thurs of the exhaust off the car and ready to ship and it was meant to be shipped yesterday, leaving this tues is irrelevant because our timeline was set for you having delivery Monday in which I was still well within, all the timelines we set in the deal where met so If people wanna back you up make sure you remind them that everything that took place was something YOU AGREED TO! Oh and make sure now since you'll reply on here but not to my text make sure you don't fail to mention I've been hounding you for that shipping address to ship YOUR EXHAUST and further since my trip got bumped which it's a work trip nothing more which is once again irrelevant to you. This isn't BOOGIEMAN LLC, you bought it you take it! I was willing to work things out before you decided to be a woman and try to put me on blast on a public board for being patient, honest and reliable but still not being able to please you but hey since obviously you thought you were dealing with a business then leave me a shitty YELP review once you finally get your shut since You are holding this up and I cant ship to no address.
Appreciate 0