View Single Post
      07-30-2016, 10:07 PM   #29
BoogieMan2
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 550i 2016 M sport

^ This has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, look at the other thread and lets see once again who started being childish first, furthermore I don't owe you any sort of respect after you taking it to this level. You burned me for no good reason, the terms of our deal with followed by the book in a timely fashion at every single turn of the way. You wanted to back out due to things that had nothing to do with you and to be fair I was never entitled to tell you but out of being an honest seller i did. Since you went this route of had 3 deals get dropped and told specifically its because of this incident so thats cost me $1900 and I was STILL actively trying to make this right by getting you your item you payed for so if you want to turn back into money you could do that yourself.
This has been the most childish and unwarranted call out Ive ever witnessed and I just happen to be unlucky enough to be the one under the spotlight, Ive never had one bad business transaction before you Murdock. I have a forum member from Cali thats CURRENTLY in town hitting me up to hang out and we never knew each other prior to doing business and he s aware of this shit show, you have MULTIPLE people coming forward backing me up for a reason and plenty more that I could easily send, I said it before if you truly believe i did you wrong post the text messages I have no obligation to be polite after all this and tell Jet_5er to post his text too since I saw complete BS in the PM he sent you. I have all the text so I know Im good I also have all the text you haven't replied to me consistently asking you for the shipping address and me being well within our agreed timeline.
My name is burned here and Im not gonna bother migrating to another forum to sell my stuff and recoup the money lost from cancelled transactions at this point. Im done with this forum this has been a complete nightmare and seeing as people just sell wolf tickets and get someone burnt and have no sort of repercussions from it is unsettling.

For the future if any deals with Murrdock be prepared to deal with bullshit regardless if your selling him something or buying something from him. Its been a nightmare from start to finish and for that buddy you have truly raised the bar on the book definition of asshat
Appreciate 0