View Single Post
      08-01-2016, 03:41 AM   #33
mikekilpatrick
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW F10 550 Xdrive Msport

If this type of thing is going to start becoming more prevalent, those of us with solid reps and believe in "gentleman agreements" so to speak (My word is my bond) may need to focus harder on our I trader reputation and maybe develop a Trusted section. What is happening I think, is that the cars are now dropping in price, due to age, to a level where the demographics are shifting on who is buying and owning this model.

For now, all I can say is, check out a sellers Itrader rep before a sale. Only pay with Paypal as a purchase, ensure the person has a verified paypal address and ensure you follow up after a sale or purchase with feedback on Itrader.

Maybe the admins can start putting a Red Flag next to users with negative feedback. Alternatively, you can put something up for sale on ebay and post the URL through here. This is especially helpful if you are a new user without a rep yet.

Just two cents. Keep things civil gentlemen. Remember the saying "My word is my bond, and a real man is only as good as his word".

Lets try to keep the forum honest and trustworthy.
Appreciate 1