Dream crusher
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stück View Post
Yeah I can't wait until Alex can get his hands back on the car to retune it.

I'm still only seeing 15PSI or so at lower RPM's and watching it fall off to 10PSI or so as the RPM's climb. I can hear and feel the waste gate cycling letting out my precious boosts.

Pure states the Stage 2 turbo is able to maintain 25PSI up through redline, provided the fueling is in place to support it.

I suspect a 93 pump tune would be around 17-18psi, with a E85 blend tune around 20. Much higher than that and I believe I'll start running out of fuel.
Yeah I have the same thing going on with boost and waste cycles. Harder to control with PWG. You're electric so your about to get laced up with power. We tried constant boost and that didn't work. Though I've heard JB4's has a way to hold boost by keeping the wasgate closed on PWG's. Is that true FSociety ? Alex did say I could get a turbo from a newer N55 and wire the pins from my ecu to the electric wastegate for the same control.
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 1
EZgo53.50