View Single Post
      07-26-2017, 10:52 AM   #1
en1gma
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G03 X3

Views on Carwow/Broadspeed/similar

My company's car scheme is ending - just as my current company car term is also nearing the end...

I'm not sure whether to go for a new 5-series or one that is up to 3 years old. Yes, with the latter it is possible to get a very decent specification - including 530/535d engines which we'll probably not see again in the near future... But as I will be financing, it looks to be better to get a new car as they tend to have more deals.

So, I've discovered that Carwow do more than just video reviews and have got offers with 10-15% discount from BMW dealers through that channel, including builds to my spec, not just on stock already available.

Would Broadspeed be any better? Even if similar price wise, just wondering if actual user experience of one is better than the other? Anyone else I should be looking at?

Secondly, BMW are offering just under 4k GBP deposit contribution, which the dealers via Carwow appear to include within their offers. Is it likely that a dealer will get close to, or even beat, the overall Carwow offers?

Unfortunately I cannot wait until the end of the quarter/ until i hear of another 'VIP event' as my car goes back in August (unless I go the secondhand route) - I'm one of the few caught out by my company's sudden decision re company cars!
Appreciate 0