Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by subkg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by philipm785 View Post
I agree that the F10 is a little tight in the back seat.

However, we also had an X5 (older model so actually smaller) for a few years with young kids, including when they had car seats, and found it to be very accommodating in the back. Wondering if perhaps the second row was moved forward on the one you looked at to show larger luggage area? Not sure if they're all adjustable, but believe some are.
X5 would be ideal for me from price perspective. I didn't know you can adjust second row.

Thank you for your input!
You don't need a X5 or a SUV. You are just looking for an excuse to dump your perfectly fine F10 for a dynamically inferior vehicle and what that has higher cost of operation.

2017 X5 was not really that great of a vehicle to begin with. New generation X5 is superior but very expensive.

You will deeply regret selling the F10.

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0