11-14-2020, 10:00 AM   #54
Bmwdoubles_
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 535

Garage List
  [0.00]
Ok took the car on a 50 mile road trip. Going freeway speeds and faster across some known choppy sections of the freeway with cornering, and now I can give my honest opinion.

The monoball thrust arms do not get easily upset. They kept my car composed over rough and bumpy sections at high speeds and held very straight lines in the cornering. Even with my suspension at full tight the car has never felt so solid. Like I mentioned, it doesn't get upset easily. I did take it to a speed where I began to feel the limits of the car but it's way up there. I have never drove an M5 but I'm guessing that's how my car now handles potentially better given my numerous other suspension upgrades.

My steering is super responsive, braking has 0 nose dive, rough patches in a straight line or cornering don't throw the car off its line, and it feels like a different/better handling car almost like a new car.

1000 percent worth the upgrade. It's could even be the number 1 upgrade to your car. The handling is next level when pushed or cruising.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFu...fWjCtOz49FDMlg
Appreciate 2