Drives: F10 S55, E93 M3, E89 N54

Garage List
2012 BMW Z4  [0.00]
2011 BMW 535i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserWil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunlees View Post
My F10 Has now been back to the Garage 3 times for new Discs (done 22000 miles) as I keep getting vibration through the car under normal braking. When they put new discs on they are fine for a few thousand miles and then the problem returns. You can feel a slight vibration through the car when driving too. Anyone else had anything similar? The car is great but this problem is really getting to me. Ive not had a BMW before, my last 2 cars were Lexus and absolutely faultless, BMW is so far proving to be a bad choice.
Hey! I have the very same issue, I had worn out pads so I changed the rotors also. I put on Zimmermann Coat Z rotors and Textar ePad pads. After 20k km, brake pedal started to vibrate while braking. So I took the rotors off and they were visibly damaged - circular dents on the inner side of both rotors. I installed new meyle rotors with TRW pads and it was smooth for maybe 5k km and then it again started. What could it be ? It vibrates only when braking. Did you have any luck finding a solution?

Picture of damaged Zimmermann rotors after only 20k km https://ibb.co/4NyDBrL

Thank you.
Do you realize you quoted something from a DECADE AGO? ROFL

2011 F10 S55 6MT
Website Insta @bimmerhausperformance YouTube
Appreciate 0