bimmernic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F10 (523)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm323 View Post
I hope it's ok, I'll copy the relevant posts over

First post from thread starter TGII

[quote name='TitangrauII530iA' date='18 April 2010 - 08:54 AM' timestamp='1271598880' post='1155049']

My first impression is that the car is much more comfortable also with the M-Sport suspension than the E60 - and still dynamic and sporty - I really like the way it drives.
TGII

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a post where TGII answered some queries

[quote name='TitangrauII530iA' date='18 April 2010 ]

With respect to the ride and handling, you mentioned in one of your earlier post that you found the F10 on adaptive suspension and in "Sports" mode to be more comfortable than the E60 Sport suspension.

For the F10 on the M-Sport suspension:

(a) how comfortable is it when compared to the F10/adaptive suspension/"Sport" mode - is it less or more comfortable?

>>>> I asked this from Munich - they told that it's between normal and sport mode. The biggest difference is that it's missing the active anti roll system

(b) would you say that it is between the "Sport" and "Normal" mode of the F10/adaptive suspension in terms of comfort, that is, harder than the "Normal" mode but softer than the "Sport" mode?

© do you find it to ride too harshly or to "crash" over expansion joints or imperfections in the road (portholes, etc)?

>>>> It's always how you compare it - as I had three E60 with M-Sport suspension and F10 is really not harsh at all compared to E60 with M-Sport.

(d) do you find it to roll much when taking corners?

>>>> No, I find it stabile and really nice to drive. Comfortable and still very solid.

[quote name='TitangrauII530iA' date='20 April 2010 - 10:43 AM' timestamp='1271778200' post='1156524']
Thanks for all compliments,

I really like the F10 535iA with M-Sport suspension! Firm and comfortable at the same time. One more reason to appreciate the new F10: the paint finish is of much better quality than the E60 had.

Jukka
FIN535iA alias TitangrauII530iA/TGII has posted some thoughts on the M-Sport suspension. He has also answered some of my queries (nfnc aka Bimmernic on the other forum). See above.

However, I am sure that we all would love to hear more from him, especially on whether it eliminates some of the slight (a) pitch and roll and (b) body roll observations in certain reviews. Jukka appears to be the first known owner in the world, AFAIK, to have M-Sport suspension on the F10.
Appreciate 0