View Single Post
      04-24-2010, 10:43 AM   #141
FIN535iA
Rep
Drives: 535iA F10 4/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm323 View Post
Thanks FIN535iA, can you pls let me know the difference in drive/handling/firmness of chassis between M Sport suspension, and adaptive drive or dynamic damping/VDC on sport mode? If the F10 only has option 223 VDC (ie without the anti-roll bars), would you say that the car would roll less on sport mode, and roll even less if the F10 had the full option 2VA adaptive drive (ie with anti-roll bars and VDC)?
Hi,

Due to limited mileage that I have driven both versions, it is not possible to answer your questions in a comphrehensive way. And the version 223 VDC is not available for 535i, which means that I didn't test it. The fact is that M-Sport suspension includes stiffer roll bars compared to standard, but 2VA includes hydraulic roll bars, which can be controlled electronically. I am happy with the M-Sport suspension and it's foreseeable and logical driving features. And as I wrote before, it's still comfortable enough for me, and much more comfortable than the E60 with M-Sport suspension.

The best advice that I can give is: just go and drive the F10 - I presume that after you return to your E60 you will miss the F10 until you order it and get the delivery. It's just so much more of a car compared to the old good E60!

BR

FIN535iA
Appreciate 0