12-09-2010, 01:18 PM   #89
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by delvek View Post
Not even close in any respect, it almost pains me to give credit to the question by replying, I am actually considering deleting this post as I feel I am being sucked in. Besides isnt this a BMW board?
That's just a bad attitude. This is a BMW board but we also have "non-BMW" sections and this thread is a comparison thread to the new competitor the A6.

"Not even close in any respect"? The new 3.0TFSi hit 60 in 5.5 seconds as a result of a better unit and less weight. You havent even driven it yet so what would you know. Seems like an ok competitor to the 535i to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delvek View Post
Do yourself and anyone like you a BIG favor and get off the board, go buy a 550i with all the right options on it and understand for yourself what its possible to own while spending less then 100k. Dont read these meathead reviews half ass done by people who wouldnt know a car if it ran over them.

This new Audi line is going to create the big absence from me so I can wait for all these "Audi is going to dethrone BMW" discussions, time would be better spend gouging my face with a fork.
You keep banging on about the 550i and yet we haven't had a chance to see the new S6 yet. It's not released yet. So which Audi are you comparing the new 550i to? At the end of the day yes we are all BMW fans but it doesn't mean we should be "pained to give credit" to any competition. After all competition is what also improves BMWs.