View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
Apex99
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3

HR Sport Springs Installed - Night & Day Difference!!

After coming from a '12 M3, I've been lamenting over having to get rid of it. When I decided to pull the trigger on my '13 535i xDrive, I knew it wasn't gonna hold a candle in the wind to the handling of the M3...and that was bumming me out. When I picked up the 535, bone stock it felt like a boat (no disrespect intended to other owners here, I'm coming from comparing it to the M3). So, it felt like a boat on every turn I took...couldn't stand it.

But then, one fine day, after reading up on various springs and coil upgrades, I decided to try out the HR Sports. I just got the car back this evening from the install and while it's still settling in, I absolutely fricken LOVE it. No joke. Love. 1.6" drop on the fronts and 1.3 on the rears. Feels like it's so nimble and easily throwable (is that a word?) into corners! And as for looks...just sik. The stance looks fierce and the feel of the drive is at a different level. Totally feels like a different car!

If you're looking for the best of the sedan while having a tighter, sportier, "throwable" ride...HR Sport Springs are the way to go, IMO. Btw, I picked 'em up for $256 and got 'em installed at APM in Elmhurst, IL (Chi-town burb). Great guys there and they did awesome work!

Can't go wrong with these springs! I have a new found love for driving my ride!

Mods so far: JB4 S1, M Performance Exhaust & HR Sport Springs

Before (1st 2) and after (last 3) pics are below. They're off my iPhone so not the highest res...and the after pics are at night after leaving the install shop.
Attached Images