07-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #10
rsyed
Lieutenant
Austria
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGr View Post
rsyed - I'm now 30 years old, and i can't visualize myself just yet on a touring.... coming from a e92 coupe to an f10 is a evolution in terms of space for the moment.... i think...

can you get the same sport like driving when needed from the adaptive drive as the m? the comfort suspension would be a plus on some roads here in portugal...
but i didn't want to loose on handling and sportiness when needed....

is the active steering that important? or is just a way to rest your arms

the m seats don't give that 'hug feeling'??

Thank's for the help guys.
haha... i am 33 and i own a f11... check out my signature - you will see that a alpine white f11 does not look tat bad after all.

but seriously, if you are taking a f10, then you might aswell stay with the e92. apart from the the extra 2 doors, you will not be getting that much more boot space with teh f10. my 2 cents, drive to the next dealer and stick a pram into the f10 and see how much space is left. you will be shocked.

i really don't notice a difference between sport and comfort+... and mind you, i forget to press sport everytime i start the car. that was teh good thing about the m-sport suspension - with the m-suspension there was no need to press any buttons and the balance was just perfect.

active steering is critical - one of the best options bmw offers. coming from teh e92, you will find the normal f10 steering very indirect. the active steering will compensate this big time.

nope, the m-sport sport seats don't "hug" you. the comfort seats do

Insta: bmw.shitbox
Appreciate 0