19E92
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: '07 335i / '11 535i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly73 View Post
Questions:

1/ did you get your burble after turning burble on? Or was it there without turning on the burble? If you specifically turned it on, what were the tuning settings you used for nice-but-not-stupid with M PE?

2/ cold start revs - one of the features I'm interested in (since I have M PE too) is turning off the cold start catalytic light off. But you mentioned "cold start revs". Are these separate features? To my knowledge, the option was simply to disable the timing/waste gate operation that wakes my neighbourhood with M PE on the car and shouldn't change the revs in any way. Just looking for some clarification here - if it just lowers revs, that's of no interest to me. Or are there separate options for revs versus light off?
Woah, I just saw that you're in Oakville too. Are you part of BMWTN by any chance?

I've got a 2007 FBO 335i and will be picking up my 2011 535i xDrive this week, so it's nice to know other local people are looking into tuning too!
Monaco Blue E92 // BMS JB4 G5 ISO // BMS Backend Flash // Dual Cone Intake // ER Chargepipe // Dual HKS SSQV BOV Setup // BMW Performance Spoiler // 19" v710 Dolphin Grey // Aero Front Lip // M3 Sideskirts // Mtech Rear Bumper // Quad Tip Diffuser // Quad Exhaust //
Appreciate 0