alvinabed
First Lieutenant
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: 13 AWSO M5,16 DGMR X5M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINAN_GT View Post
Wow. First off I must say, you have put a lot of work into this car and I commend you for going to extreme lengths to mod your 535.

Second of all, must I say how JEALOUS I am of you of that Brembo Big Brake it. It looks incredible, and suits those M5 343 Rims quite well. If only I could afford one of those, but unfortunately, they cost $5K+ If I go to Indonesia I'm going to bring jacks and steal em

Seriously though, you have put a lot of effort into your car, and I really love the way it looks, very clean and aggressive. If you could maybe you could get your wheels finished in gunmetal grey with matte black accents? Just my thoughts.

Can we get some pics of the rear though? I would love to see it.

Congrats on your car, makes me want to get more things done to mine. If only my budget was unlimited...

Thanks for the warm respond on my first post.

Yes, it is a long way to mod a car in Indonesia. Used to study in the state till year 2010, I find it much much easier to have it done there.

Regarding the black matte wheels, yes totally agree. I am looking at vorsteiner wheels Let's see if my budget will fit in..

Here is a pic from the back.. Hope you like it
Attached Images

Appreciate 0