View Single Post
      08-21-2013, 11:32 PM   #7
2k15f30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i M Sport

Do you have paperwork showing that this was a CPO? if so you should know that roughly $1850 is what the dealerships pay BMW for the CPO and they pass that cost on to you. I hear what your saying about your relationship with the dealership, there are only two in town and they are both owned by the same company. The bottom line if they put it in writing and they messed up on it then they have no choice to make it right. Maybe a solution is to have them comp a BMW extended warranty.

Good luck and keep us posted on the saga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin528 View Post
The rebate is not the issue, but, how I found out. You have to be a member of BMWCCA for at least a year to be eligible for any rebate. You submit paperwork to BMW CCA showing you got a certified car, they verify it with BMW NA and give you only $250. But can be up to $1500 if you buy a specific New car.

I just want my car certified. That is what I paid for and have the Certified vehicle inspection checklist signed off by the technician who did the inspection, the service manager, the preowned manager, and myself. I don't want to piss off the dealership. I may need something done one day and they may do it as a courtesy if I am in good graces. The dealership is an hour away from me.

Last edited by 2k15f30; 08-21-2013 at 11:38 PM..
Appreciate 0