HitmanX16
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 535i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddylongtooth View Post
They will stick out past the fenders front & back and the rears will rub. The M5 has wider front fenders and I currently have 20x11 et +38's on the rear with 295's and they poke past the fenders by 6mm (yours at +36 will poke 8mm) and they rub, so the M5 must have wider rear fenders or narrower rear axles. I have a 550 and those wheels are the wrong offsets for Your car. You'll see when you put them on, if by chance they do fit without sticking past the fenders they are not the offsets you mentioned. Its also possible the M5 owner ran alot of negative camber to make them tuck?? Good luck you've be warned by the experts. Post some pics of them installed.

Also try calling Rohana and asking them, they will tell you they are "Aggressive fitment" which is wheel manufacturers code for "they'll stick out past the fenders and look like shit!" Call them, trust me.
You're right they do poke, but it isn't too bad. I actually like a little bit of the poke, it makes the car look much more aggressive. I could only assume either he ran a negative camber or rolled his fenders cause I can't imagine 305's fitting in the back. The 295's I put back there did rub, but switched to 285's and it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Pretty aggressive offsets with those widths. I've got same size wheels ,but ET26 front and ET46 rear. I've got 255/35 and 295/30 tires, but 295/30 will rub with ET36. You might get away with 285/30/20.
The 255/35 in the front fit fine with no rub. You are definitely right about the backs rubbing at 295/30. They rubbed but just BARELY, I would have to hit huge dips for the tires to hit the fenders. So I went with 285/30 and there are no rubbing issues at all.
Appreciate 0