Rep
Drives: F10 550 M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharding View Post
You need a black license plate frame.
Don't even have a license plate yet!!!...lol...I am going to change that out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Swami View Post
Absolutely gorgeous car! Yesterday I picked up my loaded 2012 550 M-Sport w/XDrive which replaces my 2011 550 Sport w/XDrive. I love the hint of blue in the Carbon Black Metallic paint!
Congrats on the CB 550 M sport-- sounds like a great vehicle you picked up. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccboye View Post
I agree the 550i is an awesome beast...my first V8 and I'm loving every bit of it. I have the 8sp AT and I think it's the smoothest transmission ever driven.
Nice 1st V8 to have. I have been lucky have have had 2 other great V8s in the past:
Audi 4.2 V8 (Q7)-- stout engine, very smooth with nice torque. Power throughout the entire rpm range. Sold it at about 35k miles and the engine was still superb. I was lucky not to have an oil thirsty engine some other 4.2 owners had
e92 M3 (s65 motor)-- beautiful engine...high revving V8, have to love that. Throttle response is like none other and at full song, that engine is at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
I'm also very impressed with the power and handling of the 550i. It is much better than I expected. Having Sport tires helps a lot.
550i is an impressive package..handling is good, but looking forward to my coilovers!