View Single Post
      08-28-2010, 11:42 PM   #88
Zunkung
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 318ise

Does every early car of the new generation of the car should hv so many problems like this when it first come out, or it just wrong?? (Pullin to the side problem + Speedometer + Gearbox)

I do very really love how this car looks from inside-out. Also, after lookin' at many reviews abut this F10, it sounds very convincing to me, and sounds like a very good car, indeed.

Me and my dad was so ready for it, and was then only waitin for it to officially landed in Thailand so then we can hv a little test drive to make up my mind easier.

BUT THEN,,,,

I see all of the posts abut all of the problems abut the new F10 here, which kindda afraid me off. So, right now, me and my dad kindda wanna wait for a another year b4 realli goin to purchase this gorgeous lookin car.

However, i jus realli wonder that Does every early car of the new generation of the car should hv so many problems like this when it first come out, or it just wrong?? Is it usual?!

In addition, my E90 also pull very sightly to the left, and only b noticeable after driving at 80 kmph or more. (All the tires are carefully checked)

P.S. Sorry for my poor English, and really hope all of the problems will be fixed asap. Love
Appreciate 0