View Single Post
      09-29-2010, 12:57 AM   #1
Shamim
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Royal Muffler goes BIG on blacked out f10 535i!

So after reading AKbmw's thread and Lacster's thread about the amazing job Royal Muffler does on exhaust, I thought to myself I HAVE to check this place out. So I decided to go there and wow the jobs they do on cars is rediculously amazing. I met Jimmy who is the most honest, and caring person ever. He treats your car as if it is his own and will always clear any issue or question you have. We decided to do custom exhaust which sounds amazing! Jimmy has a wild imagination and brought up puttin 21's on the car. Jimmy called Forgiato to get 21' Mono Leggera Maglia M's and did not stop calling and calling until everything would be perfect fitment and no issues with anything. He even had someone from Forgiato come out and do measuring and custom offsets so we wont run until any problems. He really treats the car as if it was his own child. We recieved the wheels and H&R springs and just went all out. I want to thank Royal Muffler for being the best shop I have ever been to and will always go there from now on. TRUST ME, if your located in SOCAL, you got to check out Royal Mufflers work. Its flawless and they will not let the car leave until it is perfect. He does everything known to man to a car. Let him know Kian sent you and he will definitely do the best he can to take care of you and answer any questions.

www.royalmuffler.com

Big thanks to:
Royal Muffler
Forgiato

Photographs by:
S Dot B

Custom Fabricated Stainless exhaust with powder coated 3.5' tips -Royal Muffler
Smoked headlight-Royal Muffler.
H&R springs- Installed and ordered through Royal Muffler
Vinyld rear markers- Royal Muffler
Painted breaks- Royal Muffler
21' Mono Leggera Maglia M Forgiato Wheels wrapped in Pirelli tires (255-30-21/295-25-21. No rubbing and flush to!)

Definitely more to come

ENJOY!!

The link to the exhaust video.

Enjoy the pictures
Attached Images

Last edited by Shamim; 09-30-2010 at 11:50 PM..
Appreciate 0