2TB - 8-speed Sport auto transmission with paddle shifters
475P- Black Sapphire Metallic
LCDE - Everest Grey Leather
ZDH - Dynamic Handling Package
ZPP - Premium Package
ZP2 - Premium 2 Package
ZSP - Sport Package
4CE - Anthracite wood trim
5DL - Side/Top View cameras (I am told it's offered in US)
4NB - 4-zone climate

Been testdriving them the last 2 weeks. 535i has plenty of power for me - was easily over 100 mph with 8 speed auto, will commute 80 miles per day roundtrip over winding mountain HWY, so mileage is a factor for me and lower weight helps the balance. Wallet weight factors too.

Sport suspension in sport mode felt very good to me.

Been going back and forth on white vs. sapphire black. I am settling on sapphire black for a change (I have white E46).

Interior, been going back and forth between Oyster/black and grey. I wanted lightest interior to keep interior heat down on our sunny CA days and to counteract the black exterior heat. Oyster/black, although looks great, has too much black and heats up interior in my opinion. Beige is ugly to me. Grey is lighter in real life compared to online system images and makes a nice monochromatic scheme with Anthracite wood, metal trims, and black sapphire exterior.

I'm used to the agility of my 3-series E46 handling (330i non-Sport). Want something a bit larger to carry people and more comfortable to drive longer distances. I'll trade a bit of the agility off for comfort, and still want to hold the road well. The F10 w/ sport suspension seems to work well for me.

Must-have navigation, 4-zone climate to cool back passengers better if car is black.

Wasn't able to test AIS. This gizmo is a non-obvious return on investment for me, steering felt great as-is. Also, worried it might fool someone unfamiliar (family member) with it driving on a slick mountain road and oversteer it around a curve.

Expensive run-flat tires are a concern on Sport pkg. I put 20k miles a year on them. But, test drive I took felt great. May think about non-run flats later.

HUD is out. I found most info, even from NAV, is right next to speedometer anyway, if not audible from NAV system itself. The killer was I wear polarized prescription glasses even in overcast days to see the road better and other driver's faces through their glass. HUD is invisible with polarized lenses.

Surround camera's were on a F10 demo car - looks nice in top view mode to help park and help check blind spots.

All the other driver assist items don't do much for me.

I've seen many posting of orders and would appreciate any comments in this configuration, especially the colors.

-Mr. Magic
Appreciate 0