View Single Post
      09-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #11
alex_c
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 f10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerGuyFL View Post
It's so sad to see that the new BMW 5-series has lost it's edge for being known what a 5-series was. Too bad they don't make the E39 still, That was/is the best 5er ever.
Have you driven the E39 and the F10 back to back? I read lots of post of people saying how the E39 was the best thing since sliced bread.

Once you drive both back to back, you will realize they are not even in the same league. The F10 blows the E39 out of the water in almost every category. I understand the nostalgic factor: For its time, the E39 was great, but that was many, many years ago, and engine and overall automotive engineering has advanced dramatically since then.

Pacman was a great videogame for its time... but it is certainly no Nintendo Wii.
2012 535i | Built 8/25˜9/07 2011 | Delivered 10-15-2011 | Carbon Black | Oyster Black Dakota Leather | M-Sport Pkg | Luxury Seating Pkg | Premium Pkg | Premium Sound Pkg | Technology Pkg | Sport Auto Trans. | Split Fold-Down Seats | Heated Seats | Side & Top View Cameras | Heads-Up Display | BMW Apps | Black Panel Display | Trunk Lip Spoiler | Hardwire V1 | Kitchen Sink Pkg...
Appreciate 0