03-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #12
ImSW1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWPos View Post
I'm interested in getting coding done, and learning how to do it in order to support our San Diego community. We San Diegans should combine our resources, arrange a day and place, and pay for gas and lunch for a few hours of doing and learning.

Are there any SoCal coders who want to code and to teach? Please reply to this thread and let's do this.
I posted this over on the other board. No big deal if you aren't interested.

I'm headed into the Inland Empire (Moreno Valley...what a sh*thole) in about 2.5 weeks (1st week of April). I don't have the time to drive down to San Diego since my time is limited with my family while I'm there, but if one of you San Diego guys wants to come to me, I'll teach them how to code and that person can go back and teach the rest.

If one of you guys is interested you'll need a cable, laptop and a good token if you are going to use E-Sys 3.22.4 or .5. If you are going to use 3.18.4 and an earlier psdzdata set, I can supply E-Sys, token and the applicable psdzdata for you to use.

Let me know if you are interested (by PM or reply) and we'll work out the details.

Sean
Appreciate 0