silverfox666
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 530d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbbrewer View Post
Hate to say this but the f10s interior are rattle traps. My car buzzes and rattles like crazy. B pillars, driver side door, passenger side door, passenger side speaker center dash speaker, passenger side seat, sunroof. My car is a 2013 with only 25k miles. Many of these have been there since day one and the dealer was never able to fix it. F10 is a great car but my perceived quality of the interior is very poor.
Completely agree with this statement! The most disappointing car I have ever owned for rattles and squeaks. Mine was 9 months old when I got it and it's taken many hours of messing about to sort of the issues - plus dealer can't solve them either. I have an ongoing one with my passenger headrest too! Had Audi's for years and never had anything like the amount of issues this F10 lci has!

Other than the rubbish interior plastic choices - the car is superb to look at and drive! So I'm always in conflict about how happy I am with it!