View Single Post
      08-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #44
mercury
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Garage List
Day three on going from stage 1 to 2. I like it a lot. Definitely took some time to adapt, and as Terry told me on email doesn't kick in till engine temp is above 160 F. The first day even when over 160 F didn't feel like much (in fact less than the Stage1). Second day I was really impressed. Throttle response is definitely better in Normal mode, and Sport is a ton of fun.

Install took about 45 minutes, definitely takes some time. But guessing it will be easy if I have to do it again. One note, not quite sure yet what I'm going to do when going in for service as this is a bit more of a permanent install.

Last thing, not sure if the other guys have noticed this but my sunroof lost all of it's auto open/close functions after disconnecting the battery. (sunroof still works but you have to press and hold the buttons). Looked in the manual and it says you need to get the sunroof function reset. However found this great video from Bentley manuals and though it's for the E60 it's relatively similar to our. Did this process and my sunroof one-touch is working fine again. Thought I'd share:

Last edited by mercury; 08-12-2012 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: adding youtube link
Appreciate 0