B58BULLY
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: sunset orange metallic f30 340

Quote:
Originally Posted by izaazk
Hello everyone,

So since i got my jb4, ive been messing with the settings to fix the bucking feeling im getting and then harsh driving conditions...

When i first installed it.. it would be slow as hell 1-2k rpm sluggish and 2k+ would fly like a rocket....

i messed with the previous user's settings values of wastegate and such and was able to get super smooth driving and low rpm values but lost all of that thurst feel at higher rpms..

can someone post their ideal JB4 settings for a f10 n55 or the default values?

I would appreciate it....

here's mine
On the link on their website they specifically have a screen shot of how f10 settings should differ from other f series but what you're experiencing is the reason i took my jb4 out, just too inconsistent for me i got flash tuned by RKTUNES two weeks ago power delivery much smoother consistent no worries if your on the right map or if loaded or switched correctly

If you do want to stick with jb4 definitely email them they were tons of help and if you log with the app they send it to them and they will reply with recommend tweaks or settings.....but to switch maps and have turn car off locked wAit 5 mins and sometimes it just wasn't there when you stepped on it
FSociety3812.50