United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 525d F10 auto

Garage List
2010 525d SE  [0.00]
Exclamation I got my car today!!

As announced on 5POST homepage.

I picked my car up today.
I have still to spend lots of time becoming familiar with it, but thought I'd post some pics asap.
If any member wants pics of a specific part, let me know and I'll do my best to accomodate.
My first impressions?
Fantastic!
I'm a hard guy to please with cars, but the car did exceed my high expectations.
Driving is EXTREMELY smooth and VERY quiet
The 8 speed sport-auto is very quick changing; the paddles are great!
I've not thrown the thing around yet, but handling appears great. The ride comfort, compared to my M-Sport E60 on 18 inch runflats, is very noticeable. Bumps and potholes do not jar the whole car!
The windscreen wipers are actually the correct way for us guys in the UK as well!
The interior is extremely high quality. I had seen the prof. i drive screen at the preview evening, but it is still HUGE.
The speed limit display is remarkable (see pics). Every time you pass the speed sign it updates (there is some feedback from GPS as well as it even knows the difference between single and dual carriageway roads (the limits are different in the UK)
And it seems like a very minor point, but the instant fuel economy gauge / efficient dynamics indicator is a LCD screen. It is amazing.
I'll post further when I have had a chance to play some more!
P.S. The DVD playing feature is rather cool...
Rich
Attached Images

Last edited by Rich535d; 03-20-2010 at 06:20 PM..
Appreciate 0