05-24-2015, 06:25 AM   #23
Bbb34
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 535i 6sp. DHP/RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscorney View Post
Nightmare! Pictures to come next time I am at the dealer. Was so disappointed I left the car there. Dealership certainly fell short of their promise..
Clearly this is now fairly unpleasant experience during the phase of car ownership that should be "special" and in my opinion you need to stop dealing with this dealership ASAP ... this is now turning into "fool me once...." situation .

If it's me, I'd make sure all of this is documented, take the car to a another dealership or reputable body shop and pay out of pocket to get it fixed properly. I would then try to deal with BMW directly trying to get them to pay for it. It is after all their dealership has accepted the responsibility for the damages and proven (twice already - you said you had an issue with their body work in the past) that they are not capable, or care for fixing it properly. I would be surprised if BMW doesn't settle with you and sure it would suck, but I'll go out on a limb and say that most owners of 5 series can take "unexpected" minor expense in order to get it done "just right". At least in that case, you'll have an issue taken care of, car in a brand new state and you'll stop stressing about it and wasting your time with people who have now failed you 3 times.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0