View Single Post
      04-18-2018, 03:08 PM   #2
John H.
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i XDrive

EBC rotors are of very good quality. I've owned a couple sets. Did not experience any problems. BTW, most of their rotors have an option for dimpled and/or slotted. There is a limited number of rotors that are drilled through, and will be noted with "X" after the part number (eg., 1821X).

I have limited experience with their pads. I usually ran OEM pads with my EBC rotors. I did have a chance to install, break-in, and monitor Yellows on my friend's Audi S3. The break-in may take some time. Also, will give you a different brake feel....will take time to adjust.

I've run across incorrect part numbers at various online vendors. Use the EBC master catalog...

https://ebcbrakes.com/catalogs/

Their support is second to none. Email response is usually within a day. Also, they have a number you can call. They have offices in Las Vegas and Miami. I usually deal with Michael Tavarez out of their LV office.

Run your VIN at an online OEM parts dealer, get the size and/or info on the rotor/s. Match that with EBC rotor/s offered/listed.

Last edited by John H.; 04-20-2018 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: Added info.
Appreciate 0