05-31-2010, 08:48 PM   #9
Mr. Magic
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2001 E46/330 and 2011 F10/535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannabimmer View Post
BMW NA web configuration shows price adjustment when adding packages with overlapping contents such heated and multi-contour seats. So you don't pay the whole price for the selected package - you pay only the price for the items from the package which don't overlap.

In your case, if you add Active ventilated seats package, you will only add $1,950 to your total instead of the whole price of $2,950. You would save $1k because you already have the multi-contour seats from ZSP and the heated seats from ZP2.

I would not hesitate to add ZAV if I were you. Not even in Chicago let alone NorCal. Either way, I envy you for living in CA and for ordering such a great car!
iwanna,
You beat me to it (forum has been slow). I did find the $1000 discounted ZAV option in the pricelist if you also order ZSP (Sport Package). Moreover, the Premium 2 package drops $400 with ZAV. So, $1400 discounted total to add vented seats, making it a $1550 option. I think I might just do it.

Thanks for your compliment - we are truly blessed with such mild weather here in N. California.

Now, back to interior color decisions.... Oyster (really taupe) / black 2-tone concept or the monochrome concept of greys....... If side/top view cameras are really available in the US, I'm quite tempted to order it.

-Magic
Appreciate 0